What I've been up to...


It's been a while...yeah! too long since I've gotten to my blog so I thought I would share some of the work I have been up to.
First of all, my little witch taking her pet bat for a stroll I made out of polymer clay ribbon, yarn and felt... currently for sale in my Etsy shop.
This lovely lady is a soft sculpture witch doll that I finally managed to finish between a cold and sinus infection...(on sale @ http://pixiesinthehouse.etsy.com/)

I was so lucky to be partnered with Kaerie Faerie for the MONSTER IN THE CLOSET art doll swap organized by the wonderful Zan from Wild at Heart Art. Here is the crazy old witch that catches snooping children and hangs them on a stick...one of my freaky nightmares...
Finally, my little cute witch made into a Cheater's Quilt that I was inspired to make from a tutorial by The Cart Before the Horse. I had made a Mummy one as well, but it sold in my shop before I actually got around to blogging about it.

I am currently working on a sculpted black crow and am waiting for the sun to come back to photograph my new polymer doll that I have named~ My Voodoo Doll's To Big...LOL!!!

Comments

  1. Hey that's my witch, I just love her, we are celebrating Halloween Parties all weekend, so grab your broom and a couple of your favorite party witches and head on over to the Halloween Harvest Ball for some green mouse stew LOL
    your fairy friend
    Karey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the witch with her pet bat!! That must be some special chain you used--it seems magical the way it stands upright like that.

    Christina (from next door!) = )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New WIP...