Etsy Treasury!!! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 10, 2009 My first Treasury on Etsy! I am so excited...though it doesn't take much to make my day! Thanks Kelly (kellyjcallahan) for using one of my creations on this lovely treasury! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rosanna PereyraWednesday, April 15, 2009Congratulations!!! Your queen is adorable!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplypixiesinthehouseWednesday, April 15, 2009Thanks Rosanna. The original painting was actually one of my first Sales when I started Etsy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFloraSaturday, April 25, 2009PITH,Your queen and my imps have a certain familiarity to them, they could be long lost relatives!!!!hehehe...Do you do tuts too? I keep wanting to do the painting and watercolors and Yours are so beautiful!!! One day I will...blessings,FloraReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Congratulations!!! Your queen is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rosanna. The original painting was actually one of my first Sales when I started Etsy.
ReplyDeletePITH,
ReplyDeleteYour queen and my imps have a certain familiarity to them, they could be long lost relatives!!!!hehehe...Do you do tuts too? I keep wanting to do the painting and watercolors and Yours are so
beautiful!!! One day I will...
blessings,Flora